Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Back

First off, I'd just like to apologize to all of my friends and followers for disappearing for a bit there. Over Christmas Break I didn't get to spend nearly as much time as I had wanted to on writing new devotionals, and I felt it important to focus squarely on classes the first couple of weeks this semester until I got a handle on things. I finally feel that my schedule has fallen into place, and now I am ready to resume! An important change I have decided to make to accommodate my schedule is to start posting new devotionals on Mondays and Fridays, instead of Mondays and Thursdays. Hopefully that works out. All I can say right now is how thankful I am to be here and I hope in this new year that the thoughts God lays upon my heart are somehow able to speak to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment